Friday, March 18, 2011

2011 had started out so well...

Then I hurt my back. Tore some "fibers" in it in two places my lumbar region above my coccyx and one of those connection points on my right hip. So It's a lot of drama but I will survive. Haven't any spinning because sitting hurts and once I start spinning I zone out which means I'm hurting my back more :( so my husband has been keeping me away from my fibers :(. The muscle relaxers make me sleepy so I sleep alot. At first I thought the lidocaine patches were worthless but I didn't have enough pain killers in my system to see the benefit of them. Now I know they work. Well this is about as long as I can sit right now. I've been doing my "gentle" stretches to loosen up the pelvic girdle muscles and upper back muscles and ham string stretches to try and get those suckers loosened up because I've been walking like an old "lady" so everything is tight.