Friday, February 11, 2011

Ugh...I feel like crap again.

Beb we call her Bev which Pudding doesn't like.
Whatever this laryngitis crap is...I wish it would go the hell away. I feel like crap. Perhaps the bossman brought in a new strain and I am being reinfected.... The picture transfers to online storage is going okay.


 I'm bummed that I haven't found an app for the browser that would link google docs to picasaweb so you can transfer images stored at google docs to picasa...I mean come on google it's common sense. It's easy to upload hundreds of items to google docs whereas picasaweb has that sucky 4 file at a time interface unless you download the software to your computer and then you can ftp it in. Well my Mac is so old that isn't an option for me. So here is a random picture. Puddin's cat was laying all over my handspun
and when I told her to move she basically did this.  Glared at me with those freaky cat eyes of hers. This cat is a skinny mutant cat